Why Use Us?
Here Are Just 5 Reasons:
We Are Honest and Professional People.
We Do The Job Right.
- We Strive To Make Our Customers Happy.
- Our Pricing is Extremely Competitive. (Please call for Pricing)
- We have over 15 years experience in the refinishing business.
We are a small family – locally owned business. This allows us to spend more time on our jobs to make sure everything is done right. This also allows us to charge less than most of our competition. Less does not mean cheap. We use only the highest quality materials which results in a beautiful finish. Our repeat business is phenomenal because of the attention we give to every detail. Our Process makes your tub and tiles look like new. We take pride in providing exceptional quality service at a competitive price. We are passionate about the Tub & Tile Reglazing Business. We currently are running a Refinishing Internet special which is $100 off our normal service fee. Call and make an appointment today! This special will not last long. Please check out our pricing page for details. We proudly serve New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania regions.
We are All American Bathtub & Tile Reglazers
Refinishing a bathtub is a straight forward process. It is a cost effective way to update your bathroom without the hassle of replacing. It is a great alternative and provides a significant cost savings over replacement. Refinishing is also known in the industry as glazing, reglazing, or resurfacing. We have over 20,000 Tubs under our belt. All American Reglazers does not rip out your old tub, or put a new plastic one on top of your old one. We simply reglaze your existing tub and / or tiles as they currently exist. We also guarantee our workmanship for 5 years!
We are available for weekend phone calls to discuss your needs.
If we cannot make it to the phone, please leave a message and we will return your call shortly. Feel free to call us in the evening also, if we are awake, we will answer the phone.
Our Refinishing Process:
- Tub / tiles are cleaned, scraped and all dirty caulk is removed.
- If needed, old paint / reglazing is stripped.
- Etching is applied to the entire surface.
- Major chips, nicks, and dents are filled.
- Surrounding areas are protected with masking paper.
- Shower head and tub spout are bagged to prevent drips.
- Drain is covered with masking tape.
- Drop cloths are placed on floor.
- Tub is reglazed using HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) spray gun.
The entire process takes 90 -120 minutes under normal circumstances and conditions. All jobs must completely dry for approximately 48 hours.
Please note: All bathrooms are unique. The process listed above is a typical example. Additional work my be required on a job by job basis.